Update: New TIRES! Dayton D610D
06-17-2020, (Subject: Update: New TIRES! Dayton D610D ) 
RE: New TIRES!
(06-15-2020 )Brock Wrote:  Fucking oilfield!

Welcome back man, hope all is well!

Dude, we were set, had a gorgeous two bedroom condo with a garage 1 mile from work, only a few years old, wood flooring, insulated for Alaska, a balcony, cool neighbors, I was going to retire there! BOOM! Saudis and Russia hit, and then this stupid covid bs... We would have stayed if just the oil hit, I think we would have survived that, but the locals in Dickinson went hog wild on this covid bs. We were lucky to get out by the skin of our teeth. Totally destroyed me financially, this will take at least two years to clean up. Dumping the unemployment monies into the truck, screw the bills, not my mess.
replyreply
06-22-2020, (Subject: Update: New TIRES! Dayton D610D ) 
These Dayton tires are pretty good, very smooth ride, and it appears my fuel mileage is going up. And they cost roughly the same as those junk tires they replaced. Really impressed, and they look good too, like a real tire.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
08-03-2020, (Subject: Update: New TIRES! Dayton D610D ) 
I'm in line for some new shoes. I have about 30% left on my 726's, boy those things suck for mileage. Didn't wear all that great either.

I can get some new Goodyear's for about $350 a pop, and ditch my inner steels for aluminum at about $225 a piece. I'm waiting mostly to replace my wheel bearings, put on some stemco lock nuts and set my end play before I go do this.

I curious how different they roll vs the crap I have on there now, but can't find the rolling resistance chart online anymore for some reason.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
(08-03-2020 )dhirocz Wrote:  ... can't find the rolling resistance chart online anymore for some reason.

maybe this one?
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...16#pid1116

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz
What kind of Good years are you looking at getting dhicroz?

Have Good year marathon something's on my drives. They were on the truck when I got it. 110,000 miles later they look about like they did when I got the truck. Have about 6/32 on drivers side and 12/32 on passenger side. Someone replaced two and two. Not sure why they didn't get all 4 at once.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
It would be a G505D fuel max, since it's pretty comparable to the M710 Ecopia from what I've found, but I can get them for about half that of the M710 around here. Got to be way better than those M726's I have now.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
01-26-2021, (Subject: Update: New TIRES! Dayton D610D ) 
RE: New TIRES! Dayton D610D
Reporting back on these tires in regards to the snow and ice... They are solid, ran 60 some miles on ice up from Albuquerque to Salt Lake City yesterday. They held the road, unlike that crap set I had on here previously. I was pulling a set of doubles, running up US 491 out of Farmington NM... What a mess... The tires held, with some wind and pulling doubles.

I had 18,000 in the lead, and 11,000 on the tail... When I went through the port of entry in UT, the scale said I had 12,250 on the steers, my lift axle was up. She rode good, no issues.

I saw these tires at the Petro, full set, in North Baltimore OH, Exit 176 off I-75 for $2200 installed. I was pissed, but it is what it is, the tires are worth what I paid, so still happy.

Fuel mileage, not a clue, a tad bit better, but nothing to write home about. And they are SmartWay certified. Ride is still great, they are wearing evenly and no issues to speak of, and are quiet, you will not hear these tires, at least I don't. So, if you need a good tire for rain, snow and ice, you should take a look at these Dayton D610D tires, especially if you can bag a set for that $2200 installed.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.