New truck new blog.
06-12-2020, (Subject: New truck new blog. ) 
RE: New truck new blog.
Appreciate your words as always Rawze and great numbers as well, I always avoid fueling in Utah/Idaho/Washington like the plague as well because I've noticed similar issues plus their price is astronomical compared to other states. My fuel card is only good for TA-Petro and AMBest and has a better discount in general like up to a dollar a gallon off some places. Produce is kind of tricky though and one of those products that absolutely has to get there so it doesn't go bad but don't want to pay team rates to do so. Trip averages in the summer are 6 to 6.5 mpg in the summer and 5 to 5.5 in the winter. This is why I started this thread to show those faster isn't always better for the reasons you stated above. I'm very curious about the actual benefits of the tail especially since I've never seen it mentioned on here before.

Explosia, it was mainly a cosmetic choice and I like the style of it, I also shedded about 300 or so pounds which the tripac added back. The quality of the fairings are not so great either already seeing them bungee strapped down or missing on some new trucks. Work has been alright for me the last few months were rocky but I've made out okay and seems to be getting better for me atleast on the reefer side of things.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New truck new blog. - marek4792 - 06-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.