New truck new blog.
06-25-2020, (Subject: New truck new blog. ) 
RE: New truck new blog.
So without further ado, So I was kind of all over the place this trip. Trip average was 6.5mpg started strong in the 7's due a tailwind heading west which is a rarity and plus having 25,000lbs in the trailer only going to Oregon. Fueled in Sawyer, MI before finishing previous trip home to Sinclair, WYO
The Mpg counter is accurate within 2/10ths +/- and does not factor in TriPac fuel consumption.

Sinclair, WYO to Portland and my two drops close by before heading east to Wasco, OR before crossing the river into WA for my reload

Reloaded in WA 78000lbs gross and starting my way south through Oregon and up a couple hard hills, Idaho, and the passes on US6 and 191 in Utah stopping for the night in Wellington where I fueled the next morning.

So back on us191 treking south wow the view is beautiful but the hills no so much lol got onto us491 just rolling hills and eventually flattens out in NM until Gallup where I eventually grab I40 I25 and I10 few hills here and there but eventually make it to Sonora, TX

Fueled there finally onward to Corpus Christi still got some rolling hills until San Antonio and it finally flattens out. Get there Saturday morning drop doesn't go to plan, so what does one do with a weekend to kill? Sightseeing of course and getting some sun.

To be continued..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Explosia , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: New truck new blog. - marek4792 - 06-25-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.