Coming CLEAN
06-15-2020, (Subject: Coming CLEAN ) 
Coming CLEAN
It’s been approximately 10,000 miles since my truck was demandated. I changed oil right at 9,000 miles ago. I left synthetic and went to RAWZE’s formula of Rotella with 1 gal of gear oil. I also changed my IMAP sensor and Exhaust Pressure sensor.

You can see photo of oil clarity after 9,000 miles.

IMAP was just as clean.

It’s visually obvious how clean these engines should run and how utterly harmful these after-treatment systems are to these engines. Before my change over that oil would have been midnight black real quick and as far as that IMAP goes, it was a great soot collector.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hookliftpete , Waterloo , Signature620 , amermextrucker , Mattman , smorgan87 , hhow55 , JMBT
RE: Coming CLEAN
Looks like you just changed it. That's awesome.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kozakvod
Being a victim of carbon packed rings and resisting an overhaul to rectify my oil consumption, I’m jealous but happy others can see the light.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kozakvod , Rawze , hookliftpete
(06-15-2020 )redbeard Wrote:  Being a victim of carbon packed rings and resisting an overhaul to rectify my oil consumption, I’m jealous but happy others can see the light.
You'll end up spending more in oil and fuel loss than u would having one of these guys inframe it and tune it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kozakvod
06-16-2020, (Subject: Coming CLEAN ) 
(06-15-2020 )smorgan87 Wrote:  
(06-15-2020 )redbeard Wrote:  Being a victim of carbon packed rings and resisting an overhaul to rectify my oil consumption, I’m jealous but happy others can see the light.
You'll end up spending more in oil and fuel loss than u would having one of these guys inframe it and tune it.

I was considering offering a certain shop in Georgia a free trip to Disneyland being that I’m in So. Calif.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.