WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY?
06-26-2020, (Subject: WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY? ) 
RE: WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY?
Copy cleaning the decomposition tube and reusing it. I appreciate that tip. I am not sure mine is plugged right now. Just might pull it down tomorrow and have a look. I haven't seen it's condition yet but from what I have heard mechanics say it is common for the decomposition tube to get plugged with dried DEF crystals. The one mechanic told me that it was the main cause for a derate in many of the trucks he worked on. Just trying to find a way not to have to buy that DPF, DOC and SCR. Is there a legal alternative for the aftertreatment filters and SCR? I run a fuel additive catalyst that really helps with how the aftertreatment system runs and I change out the def fluid filter every third oil change but I need an emissions overhaul here but if I delete it my million mile warranty just got flushed. Are there any cheaper aftermarket or used cans that have any customer guarantees out there? I am actually considering getting into another rig because of this problem but I hate to lose the time, money and energy I have invested into this truck.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY? - BLOODSWEATTEARSMX13 - 06-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.