2010 KW t660 AC not working
07-01-2020, (Subject: 2010 KW t660 AC not working ) 
2010 KW t660 AC not working
I've gone over the entire AC system made sure all valves, sensors, compressor, clutch and fans are good. I vacuumed for 30 min and it held -28 in/hg over night. I charged the system to 4lbs as per the recommended charge on the cab sticker. Wow did it blow cold. Till it didn't about an hour later after a test drive. I created a couple cuss words and retested everything including breakers and relays. All checked out. But the compressor clutch wouldn't engage. After hrs of scratching my head and coming up with nothing as to why it won't engage the clutch or the relay I finally found this breaker on the panel   
It is the Back Up lamp and AC relay circuit. Why in flippin hell those 2 are put together I have no idea. But as soon as I put it in reverse and checked the reverse light I noticed it was dim and only half the LED ligts were lit. After troubleshooting for a few minutes I found that breaker was hot to the touch. I come to find the blades on it are tarnished and not making good connection. I replaced it and cleaned the terminals and I'll be damned, Ice cold AC again.
Also this truck has a back up alarm and it would change pitch as I wiggled the old breaker. That was the give away that the problem was at the breaker.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Meanwhile , quickrigs , JimT
07-01-2020, (Subject: 2010 KW t660 AC not working ) 
RE: 2010 KW t660 AC not working
thanks for sharing this.. sounds simalar to this ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.