Pete 579 fridge circuit
07-10-2020, (Subject: Pete 579 fridge circuit ) 
Pete 579 fridge circuit
Have a 2014 579 with 60 something inch bunk. It didnt come with a fridge from factory. I'm trying to locate a wire to hook up fridge, but am having no luck. In the bunk fuse panel there's a fuse and relay marked refrigerator, but can't find the wire to plug into fridge. Any1 have any clue how this is wired??
replyreply
RE: Pete 579 fridge circuit
Wire one up to what you found, it is not difficult. What are you installing? Normally the refrigerators are wired in a direct feed to the batteries, through the fuse panel of course, bypassing the ignition. You can direct wire and in line fuse it, along with a switch so you can turn it off so you do not drain the batteries.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Unibilt sleeper? I found mine just hanging out behind panel in the cubby behind the driver seat. Then decided to mount my fridge on the other side haha.
replyreply
On my 2016 t680 the wire for the fridge is behind the sleeper control panel. It’s zip tied and looks to be part of the wiring harness but fridge wasn’t an option so no wire was ran to where the fridge belongs.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.