foot valve air leak
07-14-2020, (Subject: foot valve air leak ) 
foot valve air leak
Hey guys got an inspection today by my safety guy where I have a contract with for work. Problem; Air built up to 120psi engine off and no trailer and holding the brake pedal down with brakes released, I have a or had a leak. What ive done, pinched off each line to each brake chamber one by one and held the pedal done. And I can not duplicate the problem when being inspected. Am I missing a step or is this just intermittent. Worse case I could just start replacing all the chambers myself I guess. Thoughts????
replyreply
RE: foot valve air leak
Could very well be the chambers. Have someone under there when you have the brake pedal depressed and pin point which one. They should be able to hear it.

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
Were you hooked to a trailer if so we're glad hands leaking?

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
07-15-2020, (Subject: foot valve air leak ) 
could check various quick release valves too. might have one stuck partially open

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.