Best radiator flush product.
07-19-2020, (Subject: Best radiator flush product. ) 
Best radiator flush product.
I am due for a radiator drain and refill. I was curious about the best radiator flush product available today. Any suggestions?
replyreply
RE: Best radiator flush product.
Most radiator flush products are acid or alkaline-based. I would recommend avoiding them unless you think there's some serious scale build up or you've had contamination like oil/fuel in your coolant.
replyreply
i have used a couple different ones. - I have had best luck so far with cummins restore.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
07-20-2020, (Subject: Best radiator flush product. ) 
(07-19-2020 )Signature620 Wrote:  Most radiator flush products are acid or alkaline-based. I would recommend avoiding them unless you think there's some serious scale build up or you've had contamination like oil/fuel in your coolant.

Copy that. Thank you for your reply.
replyreply
07-20-2020, (Subject: Best radiator flush product. ) 
(07-19-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  i have used a couple different ones. - I have had best luck so far with cummins restore.

Copy the "Cummins Restore" product. I will give it a try. Appreciate the reply Rawze.
replyreply
08-04-2020, (Subject: Best radiator flush product. ) 
On old farm equipment with lots of scale buildup .
What would you guys think of using crl .

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.