Check engine codes
07-26-2020, (Subject: Check engine codes ) 
RE: Check engine codes
Could be a canbus issue, you need to get a diagnostic computer on it to trace the fault code. If the ABS light is going off, that normally entails getting into the cab or body controller, you will need a copy of Diamond Logic and an Inline 6 reader or take it too an International dealer and have them diagnose. Or, Love's and International have teamed up, I would think Love's would have the Diamond Logic software and should be able to discover the issue, or at least get you pointed in the right direction.

On my ProStar, I had the ABS, Jake, TC and another idiot light going off. Turns out it was the compass module that was bad. Yes, the compass, N, S, E, W. I replaced that, $20 off of eBay vs $400 at the dealership, fixed the problem.

Bottom line, diagnostic software may be the best way to chase this issue down.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Check engine codes - Rawze - 07-23-2020,
RE: Check engine codes - JimT - 07-26-2020,
RE: Check engine codes - Waterloo - 07-26-2020
RE: Check engine codes - JimT - 07-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.