SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed
07-23-2020, (Subject: SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed ) 
SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed
I have this code come up today. Anyone seen it before?
replyreply
07-23-2020, (Subject: SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed ) 
RE: SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed
bad tail shaft speed sensor?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-24-2020, (Subject: SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed ) 
I was told yesterday by a mechanic that it is a dirty or faulty input speed sensor. I am going to replace it and repost about it.
replyreply
08-29-2020, (Subject: SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed ) 
(07-23-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  bad tail shaft speed sensor?

Good evening, after replacing the tail shaft sensor k3947 the trans light still flashes when I started the truck. Does it have to be driven? Do you have to clear with scan tool? Thank you
replyreply
08-30-2020, (Subject: SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed ) 
What brand and model truck do you have? Year? Mileage? I am assuming an automatic? usage? Need more info.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(08-30-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  What brand and model truck do you have? Year? Mileage? I am assuming an automatic? usage? Need more info.

It’s a 2015 KW T680 Cummins 10speed Eaton auto 490,000miles.
Maybe 3k miles per week driving
replyreply
I believe if you have the Inline reader, the software is available to get into that automatic transmission module to see what is actually going on. To clear any codes without a scan tool, if the code is clearable, you can disconnect the batteries for say 15 minutes and see if it goes away, if not, you will more than likely need the diagnostic tools to trouble shoot the system/fault code.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
(08-30-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  I believe if you have the Inline reader, the software is available to get into that automatic transmission module to see what is actually going on. To clear any codes without a scan tool, if the code is clearable, you can disconnect the batteries for say 15 minutes and see if it goes away, if not, you will more than likely need the diagnostic tools to trouble shoot the system/fault code.

Ok thank you
replyreply
08-31-2020, (Subject: SPN- 5052 Transmission Clutch/Converter Input Speed ) 
Not sure if it works on Kenworths, but since its and Eaton fuller it might. For me To retrieve the code I cycle the key twice starting in on position and ending in on position, to clear codes I cycle the key six times
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620 , Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.