Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
07-24-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
RE: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
How the hells a paintball gun illegal?
replyreply
07-24-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
Delaware prohibits the possession, sale or control of any weapon that, by compressed air, discharges or projects a pellet, slug or bullet, except a B.B. or air gun that is not capable of discharging or projecting a pellet or slug larger than a B.B. shot.

...the way i read this....paintball guns are illegal period as they are larger than a BB.

Connecticut generally prohibits any person from carrying a “BB gun”.Connecticut also generally bans the knowing possession of a BB gun in a vehicle.

dont buy a bb gun and bring it home?

Hawaii

Hawaii prohibits any person, including licensed manufacturers, licensed importers, and licensed dealers, from possessing, selling, gifting, or delivering electric guns. “Electric gun” is defined under state law to mean “any portable device that is electrically operated to project a missile or electromotive force.” The following persons are not prohibited from carrying electric guns:

Law enforcement officers;
Conservation and resource management officers;
Members of the Army or Air National Guard; or
Vendors to any of these listed individuals, provided certain conditions are met.

Electric guns possessed in violation of the law shall be confiscated.

no personal tazers in Hawaii i take it.

Illinois excludes from the definition of firearms any pneumatic gun, spring gun, paint ball gun, or B-B gun which expels a single globular projectile not exceeding .18 inch in diameter or which has a maximum muzzle velocity of less than 700 feet per second or which expels breakable paint balls containing washable marking colors.

so pepper balls would turn your paintball gun into a "firearm"

New Jersey defines all non-powder guns as firearms, subjecting these guns to all regulations and restrictions applicable to firearms. To obtain a BB or pellet handgun, a person must obtain a permit to purchase a handgun.

North Dakota defines “dangerous weapon,” to include “any weapon that will expel, or is readily capable of expelling, a projectile by the action of a spring, compressed air, or compressed gas including any such weapon, loaded or unloaded, commonly referred to as a BB gun, air rifle, or CO[2] gun. Thus, except where otherwise specified, any law in the Criminal or Weapons sections of the North Dakota Century Code that refers to dangerous weapons is applicable to non-powder guns

Rhode Island defines all non-powder guns as firearms, ensuring that felons and other persons prohibited from possessing firearms are similarly barred from possessing dangerous non-powder guns.

this is all i could find in 5 minutes for non powder weapons. glad i live in none of em.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87 , Chamberpains , JimT
this guy seems to have gotten it right...
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aQi5k_1595634773

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , Chamberpains , Waterloo , kozakvod , 74bassman
07-25-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
I carry my Canik 9mm everywhere I go. Im thankful Im not in the NE where the F’ng liberals are a way of life, but I will never intentionally be a victim. Never!
replyreply
07-25-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
I'm in CT and despite the liberal environment, there's plenty of legally owned guns to make the NRA proud. We just don't go around talking about it as much. I mean, what's the point of concealed carry when you let everyone know your packing? It's a bit of a chore to get licensed for a pistol permit here in CT, requiring first a permit from the local police department, then you can apply to the State police, for an additional fee, to complete your permit. It's a little annoying, but not overly difficult. Unfortunately NY state doesn't like to play nice with reciprocity so if you want to travel in and out of New England with a firearm you basically have to take your chances.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hookliftpete , Waterloo
ill stick with south dakota open/conceal carry no permit. true 2A rights you shouldnt have to pay to use your constitutional god given rights.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , tree98 , Waterloo , amermextrucker
07-26-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
(07-25-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  ill stick with south dakota open/conceal carry no permit. true 2A rights you shouldnt have to pay to use your constitutional god given rights.

Don't speak to soon, Liberals are moving to states with more freedom like yours because of what they've done to there own states. The problem is right away they want to start restricting freedoms there to for "everyone's own good and safety "

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Chamberpains , Roysbigtoys
07-26-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
Ya, poor Texas is gonna have to with that. Everyone leaving California is going to Texas. The "lessons" they learned there will surely soon infect communities in Texas.
replyreply
well ill atleast sit back and watch new york become the new detroit. been there once and quite happy to never go to that shithole again same goes for LA what a great place go in to make a delivery and pickup and make it only barely back out on i15 in 14hrs and only accomplish like 200miles for the day is rediculous

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.