Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
08-09-2020, (Subject: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
(08-09-2020 )tree98 Wrote:  Jim, was excessive oil consumption the reason for the inframe? I can't remember.

Yes, along with a damaged lobe that I found on the cam shaft a couple weeks ago.

Didn't get as far along as I was hoping today, but most of the time was spent gaining a better understanding of how the different components were put together. Not just the engine, but the Pete OEM stuff too. Front and passenger sides are stripped down. Driver side is mostly untouched so far. That's on the agenda for tomorrow, wiring harness hell, injector tubes, intake and whatever else I can get to.

Damper came off pretty easy, Rawze worked his magic and the exhaust manifold bolts came out like butter. Otherwise pretty boring disassembly today.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Nostalgic , JMBT , Pd6cas2 , Waterloo , hhow55 , Roysbigtoys , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... - JimT - 08-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.