bought a 2017 kw w900l
08-11-2020, (Subject: bought a 2017 kw w900l ) 
RE: bought a 2017 kw w900l
(08-11-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  Fuel pump, overhead and EGR tuneup, along with the crankcase filter. The demandate is accomplished via software, other than the cans. The NexQ knockoffs do not work, either spend the money on a real one or get a knock off Inline reader off of eBay. Yes, you can leave the emissions intact and tune the motor to run more efficient. May be something you need to look at. If you haul heavy, you need to change out that rear end, that 18 speed will only go so far.

So i'll do the fuel pump update first then, i'll make that a priority in the next week or so. I had already been looking at re-gearing the truck to 3:70's that should put me at just under 1500 rpm at 70mph in 8 over, as it is in 8 direct at 70 mph that is around the 1450-1500 range, so i can get by with that until funds permit a regear. No i do not do heavy haul, i pull tankers, and am running around empty quite often. I also assume that the overhead has probably never been ran on it, i can do that free so that is right up there on the get it done now list. thank you for your time and answers.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: bought a 2017 kw w900l - cheepjeep85 - 08-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.