bought a 2017 kw w900l
08-12-2020, (Subject: bought a 2017 kw w900l ) 
RE: bought a 2017 kw w900l
(08-12-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  The only block, would be in the EGR cooler, the exhaust side, a stainless steel plug. If you do not have the proper SS plug, leave it alone. The EGR stays intact, and is closed permanently via the ECM. The motor stays intact, this is all done through software. Of course, hollow out the cans... Most outfits doing this work do everything opposite... Pull systems, plate, block and then turn around and butcher the ECM and never touch the cans... In short time, you have a cooked motor... And most guys will go right back to the same well that destroyed their truck for a fix... Stupid is a funny thing... ;-)
i won't be taking my truck anywhere to have anything stupid done to it, by stupid people. I have no intentions of trying to squeeze more power out of it (that's not to say if it can be done safely i wouldn't be open to a little more power), the goal is reliability. I am here asking questions because i want things done right, and want to learn what i need to know to make this a reliable engine. thanks for all of the replies gentlemen.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: bought a 2017 kw w900l - cheepjeep85 - 08-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.