crank case pressure
07-30-2016, (Subject: crank case pressure ) 
RE: crank case pressure
I bet he never considered that goop he poured in will eventually clog/gum up the the radiator, the heater cores(both), the water pump, the thermostat, the oil cooler, coolant flow through the injectors, the passages in the turbocharger, the EGR cooler, the air compressor, leave a nasty film on the liners, and possibly the core in the transmission if it is water cooled too.

I guess the term that people say on here "Jumping over a dollar to save a dime" comes to mind real fast.

I wonder if he calculated a new turbocharger and all those other components into it "swap" theory and the fact that whoever ends up with those parts down the road,... will end up with a bunch of gummed up junk.

I know that everyone else reading this thread knows damn well that the most likely scenario will be that some other poor bastard will end up with all these failing gummed up components after they end up on e-bay, wondering what the hell went wrong when they fail.

His situation is that he seems to be running a trucking company like someone would manage a junk yard. I see low profits, lots of breakdowns, and eventual failure in their future.

All one can hope for is that no one else has to suffer the consequences of someone who does these types of things with such a short sided attitude in the end.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
crank case pressure - scowman - 02-26-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Cuya - 02-26-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - ynot - 03-05-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - ynot - 03-05-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Vin - 07-23-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Vin - 07-24-2016,
RE: crank case pressure - Marajin - 07-30-2016
RE: crank case pressure - Cuya - 01-23-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.