What oil and filters for cm2250?
07-20-2016, (Subject: What oil and filters for cm2250? ) 
RE: What oil and filters for cm2250?
wix makes the filters but they rebrand them fir the napa store. if you look on the wix and napa websites they even show the wix and napa ones being the exact same filter.

And yes they are, better micron rating, made with synthetic fibers etc. The donaldson blues are just as good.

People like the oem because they are safe and they are told to like it by cummins..... But we're not comparing fleet to a cheap lubrifiner filter that'll fall apart.

If you compare the fleetguard with a normal wix filter or a normal donaldson then maybe the fleetguard is better but I use synthetic high quality filters and buy them on sale so they are cheaper.... shi#t I can get the napa version of a normal wix filter on sale for 13 bucks a filter if I wanted too.

Of course this is all just my opinion, others will probably have different ones.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What oil and filters for cm2250? - Brock - 07-20-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.