Need Help ASAP
08-31-2020, (Subject: Need Help ASAP ) 
RE: Need Help ASAP
Unfortunately, these trucks are not "drive it till the lights come on"... you will always have problems if the emissions systems are not kept after regularly every 3 months or so BEFORE the lights start showing up.

The DPF system does not make soot and clog up on its own ... it collects it. -- Something is wrong with the engine if you are getting DPF issues.

When is the last time you replaced the IMAP and other engine sensors?... cleaned the egr system out?

How much oil does the engine consume?

Any coolant losses?

-- Also, what is the regen history? -- Truck usually does not get into that much of a dire need situation unless it has been neglected and no one has been keeping after the regen system, ensuring the average in the graph is staying less than 3.0 inhg.

Start by hooking up Insite and see what the problem is. Every person who owns a truck with an ISX should also own a laptop, an adapter, and a copy of Insite... simply to prevent a towing bill, or getting ripped off and taken advantage of, and also to keep after the regen history and to help keep you off the side of the roads every time it hiccups.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rolling18

Messages In This Thread
Need Help ASAP - alborz - 08-31-2020,
RE: Need Help ASAP - Rawze - 08-31-2020
RE: Need Help ASAP - alborz - 08-31-2020,
RE: Need Help ASAP - Waterloo - 08-31-2020,
RE: Need Help ASAP - Rawze - 08-31-2020,
RE: Need Help ASAP - Rawze - 08-31-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.