X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate
09-05-2020, (Subject: X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate ) 
RE: X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate
(09-05-2020 )wespipes Wrote:  ...
I have the ops bypass on, I change my filters every 10k. And oil when the tests says too.

you are torturing that engine with that garbage idea of extended oil changes!!!-- STOP drinking the cool-aide you heard off the damnned XMradio and social media and start treating that truck like you give a s#it instead...

Next, I am betting your going to next be telling us all that your also wasting money on synthetic oils ... perhaps also trying to make gummie-bears of melted polemer plastics and crap b'cause your dumping in that bulls$it over-priced, useless l-u-k-a-s garbage into it too ... etc.etc.etc...

here is some reading on the subject.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...617#pid617

-------------

You want to make the lubricated parts of the engine last its longest ... That over-prices OPS system is not hurting anything ... you could however have done just as good with a $300~ish filter system from Amsoil ... but CHANGE THE OIL BASED ON FUEL MILEAGE (asstated in post I linked above)!

AND .. if you want to raise viscosity because your a believe in that ... which is actually a good thing to do ... USE A GALLON OF SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY HAS HELPFUL ADDITIVES in it instead of that garbage Lukas bulls#it... Use a gallon of gear oil that is compatible w engine oil (there are a few cheaply purchased modern GL-4 or GL-5 gear lube).
Ste-Lube GL-4 80/90 is my fave .. that or Walmart-Supertech 80/90.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: wespipes , PuroCumminsPower , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate - Rawze - 09-05-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.