PP CATALYST
10-10-2020, (Subject: PP CATALYST ) 
PP CATALYST
Has anyone used the catalyst that PP advertises on sirius?
replyreply
RE: PP CATALYST
nothing will do you better than just regular diesel when it comes to cost per mile. everything else just raises CPM the only thing maybe recomended is run a bottle or 2 of fuel system biocide a couple times a year to prevent algae growth.

the only thing gauranteed to reduce fuel consumption is slowing down, less hard accelerating, proper programming and maintenace, or park the truck and get a new job.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
The catalyst has nothing to do with fuel mileage, or cleaning algae from the fuel. It's supposed to clean the emissions system. A lot of O/O call in and say their soot levels are reduced, regens, and DEF consumption is also reduced significantly. So I don't know why you're so angry.
{rest of post removed by Rawze}
replyreply
its from PP its snake oil thats why everything they tout and sell is trash and less regens and soot levels all increase fuel mileage so yes it does have something to do with mileage. and most of these O/Os are paid to call in or will be in the soup line soon.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
PP is only concerned with stealing your hard earned money. Stay away from them and all those "performance" shops and snake oils. Lonestar10 is correct in his evaluation. If your upset with his choice of words then you waaay to sensitive Nancy. He probably caught your attention just before you were going to walk that wasteful path. All people that are on here should learn from the jump that this place is the greatest place for unabated knowledge for trucking. But with that comes the adult world words that get the point across. Leave your feelings at the door.

Here's some good reading on fuel additives. You may find the knowledge your looking for. http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...622#pid622
replyreply
Ok, so all these truck owners that call in and give testimony are all being paid? Oh, Ok.
replyreply
to be quite honest....they most likely arent drivers its not that hard to pay a few bucks to random people to call in and go off a script. its the reason why on amazon and other places they now have the "Verified Buyer" tag because these companies were putting up reviews when they never bought the product. its capitalism if you beleive everything you hear ill sell you used oil that will magically make your engine last 5 million miles and ill pay 10,000 people to do call ins and make reviews for 5-10 bucks a peice while i make millions off my used oil.

if they cant even tune an engine that wont rip itself to shreds how the hell do you think they can make some magic additive.

if something comes out that works the big companies will have it first. if they dont use it you dont want it.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , PuroCumminsPower
(10-10-2020 )volvo126 Wrote:  Ok, so all these truck owners that call in and give testimony are all being paid? Oh, Ok.

The majority of drivers I speak with do not even know what motor they have under the hood. And then trying to explain how the emissions work, their eyes glaze over... They say that is what the warranty is for. These are owner operators. I would not trust anything coming out of PP, just as I would not trust anything out of Lucas.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , PuroCumminsPower
Even if the big companies have it you may want to do some real indepth homework. They are just as gullible as anyone else. Look at all the garbage ideas falling off and hanging from their equipment that was supposed to give them huge fuel milage savings. In the end all it does is cost a fortune to keep repairing it as its torn off and vibrated loose over the road and everyday use.

As far as paid callers, this can absolutely be done. Advertisement companies made an entire industry out of paying stay at home lazy people to call in to radio stations and TV shows to act like actual people having real problems. Its all for entertainment purposes like prep burger. But as far as fake reviews and callers, look in to Influenster. Thats all that company does. Pay people to talk up shi#t. They have no knowledge of things. They just know what to say to make a product "look" good.

If you're listening to Kevlin Rutherdud on XM radio. His show is nothing but that hack crap. He is the worst of the worst for promoting empty promises. Nothing he sponsors or promotes is worth a damn. He is the quintessential modern snake oil sales man.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , JimT , 03maxpower

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.