(2014) ISX15 coolant help!
04-12-2021, (Subject: (2014) ISX15 coolant help! ) 
RE: (2014) ISX15 coolant help!
So $1700 later after the Stealership told me 1,000 they installed six rings into my head due to 3 injector cups leaking it was causing a Fuel and Coolant Mix the splash is still there which Rawze said was normal and I haven’t put my block test back on bc my test fluid leaked out so I’m hoping this was the cause of the failed block test kit turning Green not sure yet and I Haven’t had the rings in long enough to know if they’re working so I’ll post an update on those I’m praying they last at least 100,000k but more so than ever I’m worried about my fuel pump after finding out coolant has been running through it but I only put 40,000 miles on it since I bought it so I’m not sure if these cups started leaking after me pulling gross through the mountains the dealer said it was a flat ground truck but who knows I’ll also add my truck has had 16 windshields since 2014 according to the maintenance records I have and idk if it’s accurate and true but the windshield has a rather large 8 inch crack on the passenger boarder towards center so I’m wondering if my trucks got an issue or just a rock magnet I ran a Prostar for 2 years as a company driver and never lost a windshield to a crack so if anyone else who runs a Prostar like Waterloo can tell me if you’ve had to replace this many dang windshields ?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (2014) ISX15 coolant help! - GhostHauling - 04-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.