(2014) ISX15 coolant help!
04-13-2021, (Subject: (2014) ISX15 coolant help! ) 
RE: (2014) ISX15 coolant help!
(04-12-2021 )GhostHauling Wrote:  That’s what I was thinking ! It has to be that’s way too many replacements but $140 ??? That’s crazy cheep my quote from a windshield company was $840 installed but I’ll try to get out there that’s definitely worth it in savings but my main concern was to simply Rinse & Repeat between the cost and downtime I didn’t want to change it to have it happen again it got a chip a month after I got the truck on the driver side nothing crazy never grew and for absolutely no reason that crack started on the opposite side after hitting a bump no rock or anything that I heard and there’s no chip as there normally is before the crack. These little things nickel & dime me to death it’s crazy but thanks for the help much appreciated ! Keep on trucking & God bless! Also I no you said you didn’t need it but if you know anyone who would want that too fairing have them reach out, I’ll probably have to junk it before too long I have no where to keep it without it getting destroyed and I don’t really know if it’s worth the effort to try to sell.

Yep, I have had those $800 quotes before, total ripoff. It has been around three years since I replaced the windshield, so they are probably closer to $200. Here is the outfit I take the truck too... http://www.jacksonglass.com Just a mile or two off of I-94

Give them a call and see what they say, they may have seen this issue before. 517-784-0556

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (2014) ISX15 coolant help! - Waterloo - 04-13-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.