Isx 2350 help please!?
11-05-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 help please!? ) 
RE: Isx 2350 help please!?
Orifice pressure sensor    

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
11-05-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 help please!? ) 
RE: Isx 2350 help please!?
(11-05-2020 )Dynogt17 Wrote:  Someone explain egr orifice pressure to me? I took my sensor out to check it out of curiosity... After i pulled it. I noticed the tip was small. Went to clean it up and the hole was only about a .25 of what it is cleaned up. Used a ziptie to clean it up inside(until i can replace it). I got quite a bit of soot out of it! Cleaned the sensor tip up then using the ziptie i got alot out of the sensor including little chunks.

If it has more then 250k miles on it or equivalent hours then you likely need to replace it to ensure it is giving the correct feedback. Cleaning up old sensors sometimes helps, but it is no way to ensure your engine is running properly, especially if you are already having issues. Otherwise, the old saying of "Jumping over a dollar to save a dime" comes to mind and that attitude usually always costs someone more money (continued problems, fuel mileage loss, etc.) than simply ensuring things are 100% right when you service them.

If the sensor in the EGR circuit is that bad then the rest of the egr system is that bad too. - It all likely needs to be removed, cleaned out and sensors replaced minus the items you have already done.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.