rear pinion seal
11-01-2020, (Subject: rear pinion seal ) 
rear pinion seal
iv got 2016 loanstar (GN020453) looking for pinion seal
IH is trying fiend one and its been a hassle, two are listed trying to decipher wich one before itake it a part any help would be greatly thanked

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
replyreply
11-01-2020, (Subject: rear pinion seal ) 
RE: rear pinion seal
Have the dealer print up your build sheet, it should have the actual installed axle model number listed if that is the problem.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
11-02-2020, (Subject: rear pinion seal ) 
don't take any chances buy both and return the you don't use
replyreply
11-02-2020, (Subject: rear pinion seal ) 
If ya know what brand rear it is and can get the numbers off it, then weller can tell you exactly what seal you need. They also sell the seals. If it is an eaton, The driveshaft yoke has numbers cast into it around the outside, and from that it may also be found.

Then there is the consideration of why the pinion seal is leaking in the first place.. it is not normal for them to leak unless there is too much play in the shaft due to excess wear somewhere. Maybe a bent shaft, or some other damage.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: mikealike

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.