2006 Cummins ISX no start
11-04-2020, (Subject: 2006 Cummins ISX no start ) 
2006 Cummins ISX no start
** I fixed the problem while waiting for my invite code but thought I would post so it might help others **
2006 Cummins ISX ESN 79179539 Has codes 434,2348,0195 Truck will turn over but not crank. Driver said he ran it out of fuel the other day. I replaced both fuel filters and there is 20 psi at the port to check lift pump which is running. When starting truck there is good pressure at main fuel pump (checked at both other quick connect ports). Power to Fuel Shut off solenoid. Voltage to ECM main wires is 12 volts. Insite shows key on power. However when starting the truck it does not show engine speed. It just stays at 0. Also saw something called User Fuel State and it says engine stop. While starting sometimes the 434 code would go active.

Solution = I ran new wires to the main power supply on the ECM and the truck fired right up with no issues. Even though the ground and positive wires had good reading it must have not been good enough for a load during engine start.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55 , the missing link

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.