Air leak 2005 trail star end dump
11-24-2020, (Subject: Air leak 2005 trail star end dump ) 
Air leak 2005 trail star end dump
What is this part? It has air lines going in and it attaches to a lever and when lever is moved air is sent to the tank or from the tank to the air bags. The picture points at the main item and a small air hose coming off of it that air is leak/slowly coming out. Please help me I’ve contacted the manufacturer also.

It is on a 2005 trail star frameless end dump.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: Air leak 2005 trail star end dump
That is the leveling valve for the suspension. The tube you're pointing to should be the exhaust port. Some people put a tube on it like that and some will have the mesh-type mufflers. It slows the exhaust flow so that during operation it doesn't expel excessive amounts of air and cause the compressor to work harder than it needs to. It will also quiet it down and kind of help it from getting clogged. If the trailer is aired up properly, the suspension is at it's ride height and you still have air coming out of that tube you need to rebuild or replace the valve.
replyreply
(11-24-2020 )GAguy912 Wrote:  What is this part? It has air lines going in and it attaches to a lever and when lever is moved air is sent to the tank or from the tank to the air bags. The picture points at the main item and a small air hose coming off of it that air is leak/slowly coming out. Please help me I’ve contacted the manufacturer also.

It is on a 2005 trail star frameless end dump.

that looks like a hadley or possibly a Haldex height/air suspension valve.

here is hadleys website...
https://hadleyadvantage.com/products-and...ts/valves/

here is haldex's...
https://www.haldex.com/en/na/suspension-...rol-valve/

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thanks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.