CM2250 Vibratech Damper
11-25-2020, (Subject: CM2250 Vibratech Damper ) 
CM2250 Vibratech Damper
I see that Vibratech has released a new heavy duty version of the damper in addition to the stock replacement. {link removed}
When is it suggested here on when it is it better to upgrade to the hd unit as opposed to the stock replacement?
replyreply
11-25-2020, (Subject: CM2250 Vibratech Damper ) 
RE: CM2250 Vibratech Damper
(11-25-2020 )redbeard Wrote:  I see that Vibratech has released a new heavy duty version of the damper in addition to the stock replacement. {link removed}
When is it suggested here on when it is it better to upgrade to the hd unit as opposed to the stock replacement?

some of the ppl that have them say they are ok, make no difference from factory unit.. others have had to rip them off because they went bad prematurely. .. I am not a fan of them myself.

otherwise, stop listening to the market hype ... companies will do anything to get you to buy their s$it.

here is one of those references: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid11905

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard
11-26-2020, (Subject: CM2250 Vibratech Damper ) 
RE: CM2250 Vibratech Damper
All a damper does is balance the crankshaft, 500,000 mile life span, I can't see what would make one HD? It is the viscous fluid in them internally that drys and hardens over time, not the damper itself. I would stick with the tried and true OEM from Cummins. Remember to paint it.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.