Prostar bouncing/shaking when empty
12-10-2020, (Subject: Prostar bouncing/shaking when empty ) 
RE: Prostar bouncing/shaking when empty
(12-10-2020 )GhostHauling Wrote:  I appreciate it, and I dove into the past reading the posts on the condensation issue, so I’ll keep an eye on it. So many horror stories like the fuel pump saga after reading that I was about to order a new fuel pump lol but seriously I’m gonna get a new one considering there’s 658k on it

Def purchase the components to rebuild....for literally a few bucks more than an oil change and some sweat equity, you can have the assurance of knowing the pump will be fresh. It seems that pump has been the cause of many financial headaches in this industry. Not worth the little bit of time and money to put it off-----especially with the miles you have currently (its about 250k overdue actually).
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
04-12-2021, (Subject: Prostar bouncing/shaking when empty ) 
So the Prostar Bounce was The Result of My tractor being very much out of alignment and specifically the Tow was real bad they said and after I purchased two steer tires and she drive like new ! Alignment was 200 bucks steers were 425 a piece with a deal and no casing credit I sent the steers to get retreaded
replyreply
04-12-2021, (Subject: Prostar bouncing/shaking when empty ) 
Also how much are you talking for the Pump rebuild I can’t get a Definitive answer on my research somethings show around 2500 bucks and I’ve seen things so up to 15,000
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.