Its that time of year again.
12-24-2020, (Subject: Its that time of year again. ) 
Its that time of year again.
Everyone be safe out there...

https://www.youtube.com/c/bnvn1/videos

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
12-24-2020, (Subject: Its that time of year again. ) 
RE: Its that time of year again.
It is bad up here... Heard that there was a 100 car pile on I-94 from multiple people? not sure. I am off this week and was at home yesterday doing bathroom work. It was raining and thundering all day until about 5pm and then the snow came. -2 degrees out as I type this now.

Oh I am also glad they called it a “blizzard” instead of winter storm Alfred or Martha. LOL

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
02-11-2021, (Subject: Its that time of year again. ) 
happened in ft.worth last nite...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14021257/f...five-dead/

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Man, that Fedex truck was rolling....

This came across my news feed this am. Immediately reminded me of the other ice storm video on this thread. At the time there were around 90-100 vehicles involved and counting.
replyreply
There's another one with go2 doing the same thing. Rolling without a care in the world until they kill someone..
replyreply
I'm in Little Rock at the Petro, called in, told them I will call them next week, more bad weather is coming from what I have heard. I am not afraid of my abilities to maneuver the weather, I am afraid of the You Tube drivers, like the one that wiped out Morgan the other night... I'm staying put. None of this nonsense is worth the risk, not any more...

And, here is Waterloo's stock pick of the week! CATV, it is 0.03 right now, do your DD and load up. Just a tip, do with it what you will... ;-)

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , snailexpress
02-12-2021, (Subject: Its that time of year again. ) 
Where in the world or how are you buying a $.03 stock?
replyreply
(02-12-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Where in the world or how are you buying a $.03 stock?

Yeah, it's not listed on robinhood.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I'm jumping ship from robinhood. They are absolutely horrible with options pricing. Down right theft in my opinion. Im looking for an app based platform with 0 commissions or fees on options trading but I want to also see more OTC (Over The Counter) or even penny stocks like Waterloo recommended.

I've made really good money day trading out on the road. (Lost a breath taking amount a few times too) I dont play video games , nor have I ever hung out in a truck stop chitty chatting with the drivel in the drivers lounges. So I choose to go deep in to trading.

Sometimes these modern changes are for the good. But only if you embrace them and learn everything you can about them. Yet another very important lesson i learned from this site.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.