Its that time of year again.
02-12-2021, (Subject: Its that time of year again. ) 
RE: Its that time of year again.
(02-12-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  
(02-12-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Where in the world or how are you buying a $.03 stock?

Yeah, it's not listed on robinhood.

Nope, won’t find on RH, or Fidelity. I use TD Ameritrade... It is available on most trading platforms.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
(02-12-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Where in the world or how are you buying a $.03 stock?

I day trade, had to do something during the pandemic... Brought the desktop with me, been doing pretty good, I just paid off all of mom’s credit cards with the profits made this week... Me and a couple of others are now trading, doing very good.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
(02-12-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I'm jumping ship from robinhood. They are absolutely horrible with options pricing. Down right theft in my opinion. Im looking for an app based platform with 0 commissions or fees on options trading but I want to also see more OTC (Over The Counter) or even penny stocks like Waterloo recommended.

I've made really good money day trading out on the road. (Lost a breath taking amount a few times too) I dont play video games , nor have I ever hung out in a truck stop chitty chatting with the drivel in the drivers lounges. So I choose to go deep in to trading.

Sometimes these modern changes are for the good. But only if you embrace them and learn everything you can about them. Yet another very important lesson i learned from this site.

Give TD Ameritrade a shot, I option trade with them regularly. Easy to place and sell option orders right from the phone. I think I have around 24 open contracts running right now.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.