Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
01-12-2021, (Subject: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road ) 
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
(01-08-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(01-07-2021 )medseg2003 Wrote:  ...
You totally right, i went today to freightliner they couldn't find any issue.

Then i went to cummins they were very friendly they told they will do it
advise me that they can inspect it and see if it needs replacement or has any issue than they will replace it.

(back to the subject of your fuel pump due for rebuild)...

your post screams some huge red flags there...

YOUR NEXT PROBLEM is that your TAKING IT TO THE MOST CLUELESS f$$ktard morons on the planet ... YOU TAKING IT TO THE OEM SHOPS OF DEATH AND UNDERTRAINED IDIOT SQUADS!!!!!!!!

-- YOU NEED TO DO THIS YOURSELF --- BUY THE TOOLS AND DO IT!!!! ... or take it to a shop that ACTUALLY REPLACES THE GUYS instead of some complete gaggle of retards who are going to do nothing but lighten your wallet for $15+/hour, rip you off, do a half.arssed job of it that will have to be re-done again because os some in-a-hurry, speed-gun-happy clueless oem-trained idiot!.

YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKES ARE TAKING THAT TRUCK TO AN OEM REPAIR SHOP FOR ANYTHING @!!!! -- AND I MEAN ANYTHING!!!!

If you don't learn to turn a wrench on that engine and truck then you will always have problems... and always be broke half the time giving all your money away.
I just took the fuel pump head out and guess what it has that ceramic plangers they r not broken or damaged also i can see nothing on tappets they r smooth and free of any damage, i am concerned about fuel pump head i put some air pressure using air pump one of them move up and down and the other is not moving at all do you thing it s fuel pump head need to be replaced? Or just barrels and plungers ? Thx

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road - medseg2003 - 01-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.