Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs
02-12-2021, (Subject: Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs ) 
RE: Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs
(02-12-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  Take it to Mr hagg, have him perform a failure analysis. Either they pay the repair or take them to court with Haggai's failure analysis staying failure was due to prior shops failing to *insert reason here*.

agreed... take it to hags ...

tow it there if ya have to... I know I would.

have it gone thru and fixed right .. have hags bill the first shop for any damages or improper methods that have been done. If they don't pay then you will have to pay for the repairs at hags ... they are not a charity .. but ...

If they are clearly found to be at fault and they don't pay,then sue them for incompetence and any lost revenue due to extended down time. - Any lawyer would be all over it.

A decent shop would be all over any mistake they might have made to try to correct it.

Take lots of pictures of anything found and make detailed documents/notes as it is discovered.

quickserv and its procedures are your friend.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Sergiu , amermextrucker , PuroCumminsPower
02-12-2021, (Subject: Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs ) 
RE: Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs
Thanks for the helpful advice!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.