W9 humidity
01-16-2021, (Subject: W9 humidity ) 
W9 humidity
I was wondering what is the best way to get the humidity out of these "can't shut the door without the window down trucks"(w900,t660,t600) and any other of the "aero cab aerodyne sleeper". I have thought about putting a large one way vent somewhere
replyreply
01-17-2021, (Subject: W9 humidity ) 
RE: W9 humidity
Run the defrost I guess lol

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
02-26-2021, (Subject: W9 humidity ) 
I solved it by putting window visors and leave 1 inch open for shutting the door and treated all the glass with shaving cream after deep cleaning. It worked for me. I also have jemali hvac too.

(01-16-2021 )Smiling lemon Wrote:  I was wondering what is the best way to get the humidity out of these "can't shut the door without the window down trucks"(w900,t660,t600) and any other of the "aero cab aerodyne sleeper". I have thought about putting a large one way vent somewhere
replyreply
Treated the windows with shaving cream??? That's a new one, what's the idea behind that?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(02-26-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  Treated the windows with shaving cream??? That's a new one, what's the idea behind that?

I prefer windex myself, but one never iknows ..lol

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(02-26-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  Treated the windows with shaving cream??? That's a new one, what's the idea behind that?
Shaving cream doesn't let the glass fog up. There's a video on YouTube where the guy compares shaving cream with antifog.
replyreply
Old military trick to prevent gas mask glasses from fogging inside. Put some streaks of soap and buff with cotton or paper napkin.
replyreply
The only windows i have fogging up are in my sleeper and you walk back there and it is like being in Florida. I plan on adding a vent at some point
replyreply
(02-26-2021 )Smiling lemon Wrote:  The only windows i have fogging up are in my sleeper and you walk back there and it is like being in Florida. I plan on adding a vent at some point

When I was in GA getting the inframe there was a truck there that had one. It was one for a RV and he said it was remote control. He said it's made a big difference, I never have that problem.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.