ISB6.7 DEF HELP
01-20-2021, (Subject: ISB6.7 DEF HELP ) 
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP
I would suggest you pull the tank, lines, pump, filters, DEF injector, off and replace them .. Pull the DOC and DPF, have em baked, de-ashed, and flow-tested, inspect the SCR and post pics of everything on here. Then also do an EGR -tune-up on the engine, etc. servie everything like it should be while your at it and call it a day... sue whoever did this for every red cent of expense and lost revenue that it cost you when you find em.

If ya got no money then you should consider better business planning and determine where you went wrong in your business strategy, model, decisions, etc. 85% of ppl in trucking fail.. most simply because they don't take a hold of their problems themselves (run off to every shop instead of performing most repairs themselves) , lack of keeping after maint. costs thru preventative measures, and are horrible at managing fuel mileage, take little to no steps towards actually managing this. - All of these things can be avoided thru better habits, a bit of better discipline, and better business practices.

(assuming for a moment you live in a country where that stuff is legal)...
I also would not pay someone $1500.. or not even 10 bucks for remote programming unless I could review every single line of code they are going to put in my engine... My livelihood and career is solely reliant on my truck and the health of its engine... "jail-breaking' the ecm is the kiss of death if it is not done exactly right, and I can guarantee you that 90%+ of anyone you will ever come across that claims they can "do it right" are going to do nothing but sell you a butchered file they got off the internet for free or stole off someone else's truck somewhere and it is going to severely shorten the life of your engine. Here is some light reading and running collection of horror stories from ppl just like the ones you mention that hang out on those auto-tuning sites ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1558

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP - Rawze - 01-20-2021
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP - JimT - 01-21-2021,
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP - JimT - 01-22-2021,
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP - Mattman - 01-21-2021,
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP - Waterloo - 01-22-2021,
RE: ISB6.7 DEF HELP - Rawze - 03-11-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.