Service DEF system, Parked Regen Required... Just Kidding
01-24-2021, (Subject: Service DEF system, Parked Regen Required... Just Kidding ) 
RE: Service DEF system, Parked Regen Required... Just Kidding
Ok... checked every wire and cleaned every connector I could find. Didn't find any chaffing. Removed and inspected NOx sensors, they are remarkably clean, no carbon buildup. Thats a good sign. I know they could still have internal failures but I don't think that is the issue. I also checked connections for DPF pressure sensor and tubes. Tubes are clear and connections are clean. No chaffing.
Didn't see any exhaust leaks anywhere. Good sign. Also pulled the turbo-CAC pipe to view inside as it looked like I had some oil around the boots. Its clean as a whistle. Whew. I thought it would be but checked anyways.
I checked for bad connections and chaffing around batteries (plus the little wires with fuses) and ecm. Cleaned em all but everything looks good.
I also removed the def doser to see if there was any buildup on it or internally. Its also pretty clean.
I hope messing with all the electrical connections did the trick. Hope it'll run well for me until I can get to somebody who can read a Volvo.

Anything I missed?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Service DEF system, Parked Regen Required... Just Kidding - Wildcat - 01-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.