2014 Head Scratcher
02-09-2021, (Subject: 2014 Head Scratcher ) 
RE: 2014 Head Scratcher
Purchased and installed a new one directly from Pete store near me....am still "scratching my head" as it's still Bass Ackwards... I did manage to get a schematic for the truck, will be Trouble Shooting from there to see if I can solve the issue.
replyreply
(02-03-2021 )Casper Wrote:  I believe if I had a wiring diagram specifically for this vin number, it'd be easier to find the issue, however...I have been unable to obtain a diagram that is vin specific.
I replaced the HVAC control unit as well (forgot to mention that). The HVAC works perfectly in the sleeper, so there's no issue there.... And you may be correct on the wiring harness...But when I checked/traced the wiring, it doesn't appear as though anyone has ever been in the wiring. Fan speed is fine, mode control works fine?? I'm open to suggestions and thoughts on this?

If the wiring is correct the only other thing I can think of right now is the blend door actuator is 180deg out or something is going on internally with the positioning slide.

So, I've looked and looked some more. I thought I had a 386 diagram but only a 389 which is attached below and a 587. It will take some smooth talking but they will have one for the 386. It will not be VIN specific but will cover your 386 for the given build year. You can get it, but you'll have to catch the right service person on the right day at the right hour...
{link removed. file-sharing not allowed.}

This is the service manual for the NAMUX4 (NGP) which you have in your truck.

Even though it is Kenworth specific, it gives a good read on how the HVAC systems work.
replyreply
public file-sharing not allowed on the forum.

need to provide an official link to the documents or use Private Message. Thanks.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.