Stuck with a load
02-10-2021, (Subject: Stuck with a load ) 
RE: Stuck with a load
Make sure you have documentation of #1 it not being booked for a reefer "protect from freezing", #2 that you arrived at shipper on time and the rcvr at the appt on the rate con to show you did ur job getting it to the customer on time b4 it froze. If it freezes it freezes. If ur broker isnt competent enough to book the load properly then thats their problem and ur cargo insurance company will argue that. #3 it will take a cpl days for a load of water to freeze in the trlr at 20° and even if it does freeze, as long as bottles dont bust they will thaw, no harm done.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792
02-11-2021, (Subject: Stuck with a load ) 
I don't think the water bottles will be harmed by freezing I use frozen water bottles to keep my cooler in my truck cold they don't leak when they warm up some get frozen many times before I drink them.
replyreply
02-11-2021, (Subject: Stuck with a load ) 
(02-11-2021 )arch_stanton Wrote:  I don't think the water bottles will be harmed by freezing I use frozen water bottles to keep my cooler in my truck cold they don't leak when they warm up some get frozen many times before I drink them.
Sometimes receiver use ridiculous reasons to reject load if they have no room for said load or order mistake. Just week ago had rejected load of potato. The reason was BAD QUALITY. They didn't even open the trailer to check quality.
The good thing is broker was really pro. Gave me $500 on top and I was unloaded two hours later 20 miles from original destination.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.