Way back when...
02-13-2021, (Subject: Way back when... ) 
RE: Way back when...
(02-13-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Nah, kids would still be napping and throwing spit balls at the screen as soon as the lights went out. Just like when we were kids.

Don't even try to say that they wouldn't and that they'd be on their phones... the screen on their phone would light up giving away their shenanigans.

Napping and spit balls are timeless.

I used to love to see the old projector out. More than a few times the films were pretty cool. They always caught my attention, but back then we were actually learning. And yes, they were projectors, I don't recall VCRs and TV's in school until my last two years in high school. But, that was a different time, politics was spoken of in generalizations and we actually had Civic classes along with a strong PTA to keep the stupid out of the classroom. Different times.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
Way back when... - Rawze - 02-12-2021,
RE: Way back when... - Rawze - 02-12-2021,
RE: Way back when... - Rawze - 02-13-2021,
RE: Way back when... - Waterloo - 02-13-2021
RE: Way back when... - Ricky - 02-13-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.