Over inflate add on
02-12-2021, (Subject: Over inflate add on ) 
Over inflate add on
Kenworth t800. Ag 400 suspension. Opinions on an over inflate mod. And how to do it?
replyreply
02-13-2021, (Subject: Over inflate add on ) 
RE: Over inflate add on
What exactly is an "over inflate mod" ?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I'd just add a 3 way pilot valve and solenoid between the suspension valve and your airbags. Power to overinflate, unpowered open back to control valve to slowly (as slow as your dump valve lowers) lower.
replyreply
What is the need for that mod? I'm not familiar with it either.
replyreply
Maybe he pulls a low boy trailer and is wanting to make the truck a little taller at times to keep from dragging the trailer frame.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
I would guess its for ground clearance. Ive pulled more than a few trucks off a high side or saddlebag situation by over inflating the air bags.

I've been hung up with my stepdeck coming out of warehouses that have ramp access. I just disconnect the leveling valves linkage and over inflate by banding the leveling valve lever in the inflate position.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
02-14-2021, (Subject: Over inflate add on ) 
That makes sense. I assumed it might have had something to do with ground clearance, but you know what they say about assumptions lol.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.