Gray green substance under oil cap - Cummins ISX15
03-05-2021, (Subject: Gray green substance under oil cap - Cummins ISX15 ) 
RE: Gray green substance under oil cap - Cummins ISX15
This statement about ...
(03-05-2021 )SupVit Wrote:  ...
Volvo+Cummins dealer tested the fuel system on the road and in the bay, changed the operation of the injectors, the amount of fuel.

THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLS$IT! -- COMPLETELY!!!!!! --- SOMEONE IS PULLING YOUR CHAIN, YOU HAVE COMPLETELY MIS-UNDERSTOOD SOMETHING THEY MIGHT HAVE DONE -- OR YOU WERE FLAT-OUT RIPPED THE H$ELL OFF! -- THE DEALERS$ITS ARE NOT CAPABLE OF ANY KIND OF "ADJUSTING FUEL AMOUNTS AT THE INJECTORS!!!" ---- THIS STATEMENT IS NOTHING BUT GARBAGE RIP-OFF NONSNESE!!

================
If you don't learn to stop taking off every place you can find every time it needs something minor done to it then its going to eat you alive. Learn to turn a wrench and work on that thing!.

- START by doing a thorough EGR-tune-up on it.

- GET yourself an Inline-6 adapter off e-bay for about $300 bucks or so + a used laptop so that you can get the software to work on it with.. Cut that over-priced, rip-you-off umbilical cord you seem to have a fetish with for all these repair shops!. All your posts so far scream "they did this" and "they did that" and "they, they, they" --- THIS IS NO WAY TO OWN A DAMN TRUCK unless you just want to go out of business!!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , SupVit , amermextrucker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gray green substance under oil cap - Cummins ISX15 - Rawze - 03-05-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.