Jake brake only working in top hole. Cum isx2350 18 speed
02-24-2021, (Subject: Jake brake only working in top hole. Cum isx2350 18 speed ) 
Jake brake only working in top hole. Cum isx2350 18 speed
Hello all! I recently had a clutch adjustment done on my 2016 t660 with an isx 2350 and 18 speed eaton. The first thing I noticed after the adjustment was excessive pull when taking off, then I realized my jake brake wasn't working. I went to a different shop and had the clutch adjusted again to what seems like it's original position. The lunging pull at takeoff is gone but now my Jake brake is only working when I'm in the top hole.

The following day, my odometer, trip mileage, and outside temp readings on the dash board went to dash marks then blanked out completely and my fuel economy reading switched from mph to kilometers. I shut the truck down for a few hours and the digital gauges came back on. I manually switched from kilometers back to mph. Could all of these issues stem from the clutch adjustment?

The mechanic told me that I need a new clutch brake.

Thank you all for your time!
replyreply
02-24-2021, (Subject: Jake brake only working in top hole. Cum isx2350 18 speed ) 
RE: Jake brake only working in top hole. Cum isx2350 18 speed
last I checked, there are no electrical wires etc. associated with the clutch, clutch linkage, etc. - there is likely a clutch switch under the dash of the truck at the pedal to let the engine know when it is out of gear, but nothing more.

what you describe sounds mostly like unrelated issues in the electrical system.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: Jake brake only working in top hole. Cum isx2350 18 speed
Copy that. I'll be under the truck tomorrow replacing the clutch brake and def doser injector. I've also been getting white residue and smoke out of my stacks. I'll check for any wire harnesses that could have been yanked out. Thank you, Rawze!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.