Anaerobic sealants
03-06-2021, (Subject: Anaerobic sealants ) 
RE: Anaerobic sealants
Nothing yet. Took a week off while waiting for parts to go do military stuff. Jumped into cleaning the deck and counterboring (that's a fun thing to learn). Once I get the head on, I'll handle the front structure before I get to the cams and valve train (so I can compress the head gasket for awhile and retorque before installing them). Right now I want it in place while I'm handling the longblock so I can turn it over with ease.

I decided to paint it while it was apart. Looks pretty and fresh but what a pain in the butt. Hope this por-15 holds up.

The guys in the shop at work are both baffled a driver can do this on their own, and confused as to why I'm being so thorough. Guess they thought I was just going to slap it back together.

I'm also taking the opportunity to do a few extras, like a radiator, steering box, por-15 the front bumper reinforcement, etc...next job I'm hoping to leave up to haggais.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT

Messages In This Thread
Anaerobic sealants - dhirocz - 02-24-2021,
RE: Anaerobic sealants - Rawze - 02-24-2021,
RE: Anaerobic sealants - JMBT - 03-05-2021,
RE: Anaerobic sealants - dhirocz - 03-06-2021
RE: Anaerobic sealants - Nilao - 03-07-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.