I think my motor is saying bye bye yall
02-27-2021, (Subject: I think my motor is saying bye bye yall ) 
I think my motor is saying bye bye yall
I dropped a small clip on the tube and I think the motor is getting ready to say dueces currently at 655000 miles. Not sure why if I baby it all the time, oil changed every 10k never overheated never carry anything over 25 thousand pounds. https://youtu.be/BcOQjqL915Q
replyreply
RE: I think my motor is saying bye bye yall
Certainly snds funny. Is it blowing coolant overboard?
replyreply
(02-27-2021 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Certainly snds funny. Is it blowing coolant overboard?
@smorgan no coolant spewing nor coolant mixing that's what has my head scratching.. But I want to hate to have to write this I'm thinking maybe a infamous dropped liner
replyreply
(02-27-2021 )Volveezy70005 Wrote:  I dropped a small clip on the tube and I think the motor is getting ready to say dueces currently at 655000 miles. Not sure why if I baby it all the time, oil changed every 10k never overheated never carry anything over 25 thousand pounds. https://youtu.be/BcOQjqL915Q
Mine was really noisy, like I could pick it out of the crowd. But sometimes I thought it was giving up the ghost. That's when I would run some WD 40 through the inlet for the air compressor. It would quite back down to its normal noisy self.
replyreply
Air compressors will make a lot of racket and as i understand it can push air into the coolant system.
replyreply
Run it with the compressor line unhooked to see if the action in the expansion tank stops.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volveezy70005
(02-27-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  Run it with the compressor line unhooked to see if the action in the expansion tank stops.
@tree, cool I'll try that bro thanks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.