Anyone seen this?
03-06-2021, (Subject: Anyone seen this? ) 
Anyone seen this?
https://www.hyliion.com

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
RE: Anyone seen this?
I am starting to get sick of all the green leafy logo's and green colored/trimmed trucks. Am I the only one who thinks they all look like over-sized, toy-car, plastic garbage-can looking lawn-mowers?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower
My buddy that runs a penske shop just told me everything in the industry is going electric. Penske is looking to be on the front lines of it. Amazon is on those lines too. Get used to the green narrative taking over for the next decade.

Or at least until it fails to hold up to real world uses and the "low emissions electric" coal and fossil fuel burning, belching plants are discovered to be environmentally wrong and we go back to cheap, tried and true and easily transportable petroleum power.

Or people stop being scared of nuclear...
replyreply
Nikola-II?
replyreply
(03-06-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  My buddy that runs a penske shop just told me everything in the industry is going electric. Penske is looking to be on the front lines of it. Amazon is on those lines too. Get used to the green narrative taking over for the next decade.

Or at least until it fails to hold up to real world uses and the "low emissions electric" coal and fossil fuel burning, belching plants are discovered to be environmentally wrong and we go back to cheap, tried and true and easily transportable petroleum power.

Or people stop being scared of nuclear...

And don't forget winter, when there are rolling black and brown outs, or no power at all.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , PuroCumminsPower
03-08-2021, (Subject: Anyone seen this? ) 
this guy points out the truths about electric cars and electric car battery life....

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , Waterloo , tree98 , PuroCumminsPower
03-08-2021, (Subject: Anyone seen this? ) 
Rev UP Your Engines! Love me some Scotty...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , PuroCumminsPower

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.