Sensors before and sensors after demandy?
03-23-2021, (Subject: Sensors before and sensors after demandy? ) 
RE: Sensors before and sensors after demandy?
sounds so far like the typical botch-job bad delete.

you should not have had to unplug anything actually.

* is the egr cooler still intact?

* Still have the factory turbocharger?

* SCR canister was hollowed out all the way (most these bad delete shops will not bother with the SCR canister (it has to be cut open, all contents removed 100%, and welded shut again) and make excuse like its "passive" or some other complete bulls$it.. then you wonder a year from now why a piston went thru the block because of all the blocked up exhaust.

Get yourself an inline-6 adapter off ebay for about 300 bucks or so (software needed can be found free if ya look for it in the right places) and pull the file out of that ecm... e-mail it to me for review. I will tell you exactly what someone did to the programming, good, bad, or downright ugly.

there is likely a long list of other bad things that may have been done to it that I see these shops do as well.

===========

as far as the engine temp goes,... may or may not be related to bad programming. Thermostat controls engine temp, not ecm.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: farbeyonddriven , PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sensors before and sensors after demandy? - Rawze - 03-23-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.