Can someone please look at this dyno report?
03-31-2021, (Subject: Can someone please look at this dyno report? ) 
Can someone please look at this dyno report?
Just had a dyno done on a truck that I am looking at to buy.It’s a 2003 International 9900I with 940k miles but has a 450k used motor put in.Can y’all let me know what the dyno results look like? Blowby was 4”. TIA.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  image2021-03-31-091018.pdf (Size: 553.34 KB / Downloads: 1)
replyreply
RE: Can someone please look at this dyno report?
Looks like the victim of a craptastic ecm hackjob judging by the non existent torque curve.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1
Jesus nothing like taking a cold motor and revving it to fuel cut off.. 4" of blowby seems high.. It's only making 27 lbs of boost which is about 10 shy of what it should.. I hope it's cheap and ya got some money to spend beyond purchase price..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1
Just talked to the Cummins tech that ran the dyno and he said everything was within their spec sheet for the miles and to him it didn’t seem like the truck was tuned.
replyreply
Why come on here and ask opinions if your going to listen to the cummins mechanic.
You would think they know what their talking about ....
Maybe educate yourself on thier " specs " .

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nilao
(03-31-2021 )the missing link Wrote:  Why come on here and ask opinions if your going to listen to the cummins mechanic.

Yeah, their specs allow for 1 gallon of oil burned every 3000 miles before they'll admit it's excessive. I call it excessive if it's a gallon every 10k lol.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1 , Waterloo
Holy crap, just looked at that dyno...2771 lbft of torque and he doesn't think it's tuned? Run away from that "tech" run fast.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1 , Waterloo
(03-31-2021 )the missing link Wrote:  Why come on here and ask opinions if your going to listen to the cummins mechanic.

I’m just putting that out there.As far as them knowing or not they built the engine so I would think that they would know a little about their engine.And yes I’m still looking for opinions from people that actually know what they are talking about.Me I don’t know S**t so that’s why I’m asking.
replyreply
(03-31-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  Holy crap, just looked at that dyno...2771 lbft of torque and he doesn't think it's tuned? Run away from that "tech" run fast.

So apparently the guy is an idiot.What are your thoughts regarding the dyno besides it being tuned?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.