Regen history
03-31-2021, (Subject: Regen history ) 
Regen history
Picture is not that good

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: Regen history
wow that is a horrible regen history... that thing is in dire need of serious servicing.

anything above about 3.0 in the far right column is considered excessive.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Those are atrocious. If it was mine I'd pull it and inspect the doc/dpf and have it baked and flow tested.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
04-01-2021, (Subject: Regen history ) 
I did replace the DPF filter less than a year ago I don’t run that far I’ve my account is 2 1/2 hours away each direction and it seems like every single time I either get to Mallard to pick up my next load or I get to the Pier to pick up my next load I am always doing a burn and sometimes my stops are anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes away that all the time now but sometimes so I can never really get a good burnOh yeah when I did replaced the filter I forgot to swing by the shop and have them put it into the ECM that it was new
replyreply
04-01-2021, (Subject: Regen history ) 
Well if you didn't tell the ecm the filter is new I'm kinda surprised it hasn't complained....maybe you should get it baked and cleaned then do the maintenance reset on it so it knows the baseline. It's cheap enough if you pull them yourself. It used to be around $400 last time I checked to baked and flow test the doc and dpf, plus an hour of computer time to do the reset unless you have a friend who has insite or the software yourself. It's probably time to do an egr tuneup as well as replace your delta-p sensors if they're still factory original.

Don't run high numbers like that too long. I have seen the rear of the dpf blown out and have to be replaced from it being plugged up too long.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55 , JAsaro
04-02-2021, (Subject: Regen history ) 
I have insite so that won’t be a problem I was going to do the egr tune up next weekend anyway I did a laptop burn the other night
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.