MX13 EGR tuneup and other things.
03-29-2021, (Subject: MX13 EGR tuneup and other things. ) 
MX13 EGR tuneup and other things.
Hi.

This probably isn't the best place to ask this but I can't find out what I'm looking for elsewhere.

I've have a MX13 EPA 13 and I want to do preventative maintenance on the EGR system but I can't find out what to actually do and I don't yet have sensor locations etc.

I know a lot of the basics.

The operators manual doesn't cut it, either.

Does anyone know where I can get the resources so I can learn.

I used to have an X15 and I'm pretty familar with cummins.

Thank you
replyreply
03-30-2021, (Subject: MX13 EGR tuneup and other things. ) 
RE: MX13 EGR tuneup and other things.
Most of what you know about your X15 will help ya along. The EGR system is basically the same but the sensors are located differently. What I do is go to the parts guy/gal and tell ‘em what I’m looking for. EG....deltaP for the EGR venturi and when they pull it up on the computer screen it gives a very detailed picture of the part the location and surrounding area that if ya sweet talk ‘em they can print out for ya. If your mechanically inclined this is really all ya need to get most things done. Good Luck!

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Edjahman
04-01-2021, (Subject: MX13 EGR tuneup and other things. ) 
RE: MX13 EGR tuneup and other things.
(03-30-2021 )schISM Wrote:  Most of what you know about your X15 will help ya along. The EGR system is basically the same but the sensors are located differently. What I do is go to the parts guy/gal and tell ‘em what I’m looking for. EG....deltaP for the EGR venturi and when they pull it up on the computer screen it gives a very detailed picture of the part the location and surrounding area that if ya sweet talk ‘em they can print out for ya. If your mechanically inclined this is really all ya need to get most things done. Good Luck!

Thank you for the information!

I just want to take care of my stuff the best way possible.

Take care
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.