Help identify air system part
04-03-2021, (Subject: Help identify air system part ) 
RE: Help identify air system part
That's a simple quick release valve, QR-1. When air is applied to the front brakes it sends that air to both sides equally. When pressure is released it allows the air from the brakes to exhaust through the bottom of the valve in stead of going all the way back to the treadle valve

You can get a rebuilt kit for it but it's cheap enough just to replace it. You'll need to match the size of the ports to the old one. I can't quite tell from the picture what size they are

ETA- If I had to guess I'd say 1/2" supply port and 3/8" delivery ports. Hard to get a sense of scale in the photo
replyreply
Much respect and many thanks to all of you. I've got lots to learn still, but not afraid to get down and dirty to do most of my own work. Hopefully this will fix the issue.

Over the next few days, I’ll do the EGR tune up. Just got my sensors in.

My other issues involve a pin hole leak in one of my airbags. It’s not affecting anything at the moment. But I can hear the air and located where it’s coming from.

My leveling valve is leaking air also. I’ve been looking for info to see if it can be rebuilt or if it needs to be changed. It’s a Haldex 90555059.

Again, thanks!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RocketScott
If it's just dried out o-rings inside then yes they can be rebuilt, but in my experience it's the shaft to plastic dimensions that get worn out and allows to o-rings to lose seal. If you do attempt to rebuild it I'd make sure you have a new one handy first.
replyreply
04-04-2021, (Subject: Help identify air system part ) 
(04-03-2021 )Lead_sled Wrote:  Much respect and many thanks to all of you. I've got lots to learn still, but not afraid to get down and dirty to do most of my own work. Hopefully this will fix the issue.

Over the next few days, I’ll do the EGR tune up. Just got my sensors in.

My other issues involve a pin hole leak in one of my airbags. It’s not affecting anything at the moment. But I can hear the air and located where it’s coming from.

My leveling valve is leaking air also. I’ve been looking for info to see if it can be rebuilt or if it needs to be changed. It’s a Haldex 90555059.

Again, thanks!!!
The best time to check air bags is after running though a bit of rain .
You usually can just glance and see bubbles if they are leaking.

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.