No Pulling Power after Repair
04-12-2021, (Subject: No Pulling Power after Repair ) 
No Pulling Power after Repair
Hey everyone, I’m looking for any advice as I am at my wits end on what to do. I recently had the head replaced on my 2007 ISX and since getting it back have no pulling power when it’s needed most. It’s dogging out at about 1000 rpm and struggling. No smoke or check engine lights but the motor sounds different than before. Feel like it’s a turbo issue but the turbo was working before the repair. Truck cranks and idles great and feels completely normal below about 1000rpm but sounds terrible after it climbs past 1000rpm. Thank you for any help!
replyreply
RE: No Pulling Power after Repair
Here's your problem lol. Skip all the way to the end 10:15

https://youtu.be/KN334mWsupM

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , PuroCumminsPower
Ahhh... The plug!

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Yep plug gets it everytime... Just had a local shop call me the other day and when he got done I ask him how much money was it worth to him for me to tell him whats wrong. He laughed and said what ever that no way from him saying he put a head on and now its got no poower was I going to be right. All I ask was did you here any turbo sound. he said Yeah I herd kind of a woosh sound.. Yep clark Ill take that for 500....LOL.....
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Waterloo , Rawze , PuroCumminsPower
(04-12-2021 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  Yep plug gets it everytime... Just had a local shop call me the other day and when he got done I ask him how much money was it worth to him for me to tell him whats wrong. He laughed and said what ever that no way from him saying he put a head on and now its got no poower was I going to be right. All I ask was did you here any turbo sound. he said Yeah I herd kind of a woosh sound.. Yep clark Ill take that for 500....LOL.....

LOLOLZZZOLOZ!

yup ... been there ... done that too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower
04-13-2021, (Subject: No Pulling Power after Repair ) 
Quick Update: You guys were 100% spot on! Checked it this morning and sure enough the plug was missing, put one in and it’s pulling like a champ! Can’t thank y’all enough because without y’all’s advice I would still be down chasing ghosts not knowing what was wrong and more importantly not making money!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , tree98 , amermextrucker , Pd6cas2 , snailexpress , Waterloo , victory26
04-14-2021, (Subject: No Pulling Power after Repair ) 
(04-13-2021 )rtjohnson1982 Wrote:  Quick Update: You guys were 100% spot on! Checked it this morning and sure enough the plug was missing, put one in and it’s pulling like a champ! Can’t thank y’all enough because without y’all’s advice I would still be down chasing ghosts not knowing what was wrong and more importantly not making money!

Im guessing you dont have a pyro or boost gauge?
replyreply
04-14-2021, (Subject: No Pulling Power after Repair ) 
Yes sir IM sure youd help us too....
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.